About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Sunday 11 April 2010

My New Scraping Shack

A Ten by Eight Shed is transformed into my Scrapbooking Haven.
It has been insulated, flooring put down, bookcases and desk installed.

Tomorrow the electric's will be completed, a new shelving unit from IKEA will be put in position and then I will have to be ruthless with my stash of crafting stuff. Everything MUST have a home in this room, I am not going to have a craft STOREROOM again.

I believe a ton of stuff will be given away to grandchildren and their schools and clubs. I have not been able to do any scrapbooking for such a long while because of the lack of space.  I am determined there will be space to work and create in this new room.

So watch this space, let the fun begin....



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheilagh. I can't wait to see what you produce in your new workspace!

    Bearfriend xx

    ReplyDelete