About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

WOYWW13


A work in progress, hopefully finishing by Friday. I am mad about canvas's at the moment and buying them constantly. Never in my life did I ever think I would be creating little works of art..cough.cough..

Right thats me off to work, I will be nosing round other workdesks when I get back this afternoon.
Thank again to Julia for starting this phenomenon.

14 comments:

  1. It's looking good so far.
    Andria #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the peek and sharing, bunches of hugs Marjo #18. Have a great WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving canvas too at present. Look forward to the finished work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, have a happy and creative Wednesday!!
    Hugs Marleen #57

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your canvases look real interesting, hope you share the finished art :-)
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see how this turns out! Looks like it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love canvases too - enjoy your ART!

    Thanks for the peek.
    Sarah at 8

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks ever so effective - look forward to seeing the finished piece!
    Rebecca (38)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe that is your desktop. I am so proud of you. Oh and I love you to bits too. Roll on Aintree xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Canvas is a bit addictive. :) Happy Wed!
    Chrissy #106

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving some canvas right now too! Took a class 2 weeks ago and now I am working on a third one. They are fun and I like having them out where I can see them! Thanks for sharing. Vickie aka okienurse #35

    ReplyDelete
  12. looks great, i too love working on canvas. you can punch so much thru them. i really like working on the 8 x 8.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really love what you are doing with your canvases

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the flowers! TFS, love, Clare # 104

    ReplyDelete