About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Sunday 19 June 2011

My Shed.

My shed and my crafting has been sadly neglected of late. With all the problems with my husbands eye, I have had too much on my mind to think about playing. Today though  I got out there and have had a big sort out and cleared the decks ready for when my mojo gets back..

We are still in limbo as to how things are going to turn out for Ralph but getting on with living.

2 comments:

  1. Sheilagh, I LOVE your shed! You have so many wonderful toys to play with! I, as ever, keep you both in my prayers. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your husbands eye is ok..I have got a shed now full of arty stuff but keep my expensive stuff in the house..thanks for visiting my blog and hope you get cracking with those mirrors..its easy just cover mirror with paper and add flowers etc..easy peasy and very quick

    ReplyDelete