About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Not a Good Week

This past week has not been good. Ralph's operation should have took 40 minutes at most, but took nearly 3 hours instead. He has to have another MRI scan as they have found "inflammation" behind the eye.
He is in considerable pain and the operation was supposed to correct the mistake in the first operation. There has been NO improvement.  We have an appointement with the surgeon who did the operation tomorrow, she better have some good answers  I would be most grateful for prayers and healing thoughts for my darling, just to get back to where he was before the operations. Please.

1 comment:

  1. I am thinking of you both ...I hope things get sorted . Do not let them walk over you ..demand an explanation ...do not be fobbed off ...make sure you understand what is going on... and ask why things have happened....xx

    ReplyDelete