About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Monday 12 March 2012

Progress is Slow

I have been making slow progress in my shed, hopefully I will have some pictures to share tomorrow. Too much stuff is the problem. I am going to donate some to our local hospice and to my granddaughters schools.

I have managed to do a little crafting, on the Circle Journal that needs sending off by Friday. 
Photo's to follow.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you...I need to sort in my craft room...it is looking very scary. My WWOYWW will be a fright!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I wish I could come over and help you sort out your shed. I LOVE doing that sort of thing, it's like a sickness really, as you can see from my pictures of my stamping shed (playhouse) page. Good luck to you with it! I look forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete