About Me

My photo
I retired on March 11th 2014 after 26 years as a doctors receptionist. I am now looking forward to the freedom to enjoy my days doing anything I wish to. Spending time with family, catching up with friends. Playing in my Scrappy Shack, scrapbooking, cardmaking, art journalling, quilting, gardening, baking. Spending wonderful times with my beloved other half. I am so looking forward to this time in my life.

Saturday 1 December 2012

Update

Not much crafting being done, my mojo has emigrated and I am thinking of selling up.
Mike is fully recovered Thank The Lord.
Conor is due home for two weeks R&R on December 30th, so Christmas will be late in our family this year. We will celebrate Christ's birthday quietly and have our party when the boy is home.
I have just spent a week in hospital and now have a heart condition. I was discharged on Friday and I am having trouble coming to terms with what has happened.  But hey, I'm alive, I have the chance to change some things, ie. weight and diet.

Thanks for calling by.

4 comments:

  1. The important thing Sheilagh is that now you know what's wrong, you can work at fixing it! ((((hugs)))) Oh, and how wonderful to have your Grandson home for those couple of weeks. I can imagine there will be some very big smiles in Runcorn at that time! I send love and hugs and daily prayers for Conor. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers here for all of you. Take care of yourself now too!
    This is maybe a warning to make those changes you mention, I know they are hard...I struggle to do the same.

    I 2013 to be your year of health! Maybe we both should joint hat 15 min challenge on 2 peas where each hour they say vacumm for 15 min, or scrub your floors for 15 min.
    I know i should do go for a walk for 15 min or climb the stairs 15 times!

    Ugggh...but probably must be done in my case.

    Take care...will keep sending you healing bloggy hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending a hug and some prayers for much better, healthier and happier times x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on keeping healthy. My doctor gave me a talking to about weight and I've got to listen to him. We've got to be trim for our photos next fall! I've got a package to mail and I hope it will get to you to give to Conor. Take good, good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete